Prideful Wellness Self Care Center is open and deeply committed to providing the safest possible space for you to come in and receive massage therapy and bodywork. We’re also committed to providing the safest possible safe space for our staff and practitioners to provide these services. We have made many changes as to how we do business based on Occupational Safety Health Act (OSHA) standards and guidelines from ABMP. Our practitioners and clients are at a medium risk exposure to COVID-19 since our practitioners will be in frequent and/or close contact with (i.e., within 6 feet of) other people who may be infected.
Resources and References:
If any client or practitioner exhibits flu-like symptoms (runny nose, cough, fever, sore throat), they will be asked to leave until they are symptom free for a minimum of 5 days.
MAY 16, 2022 COVID POLICY UPDATE
We acknowledge the ongoing COVID concerns and that we are NOT living in a post-COVID world. New information is available all the time and with new information we take new action to accommodate as many people getting care as we can, as safely as we can. With that, please be prepared to PROVIDE YOUR MOST UP-TO-DATE VACCINE CARD which we will keep in your private records.
- if you cannot provide proof of COVID vaccination, a mask is required
- if both parties are vaxxed, both the client and practitioner must verbally agree to be unmasked during the session
- if a client is unvaccinated and therefor masked, they and the practitioner must verbally agree on the practitioner being unmasked during the session
- we continue to encourage masking regardless of vax status
- all PW practitioners are vaccinated
- physical distancing is practiced where possible
- we continue to use above standard cleaning and disinfecting methods and products including UV sanitization
- we still have a COVID-killing air purification system on our HVAC
Upgrades to the space to increased safety
Prideful Wellness Self Care Center has installed a Global Plasma Solutions (GPS) needlepoint bipolar air ionization (air purification) system to our HVAC. The GPS-48FC is the only independently tested product which rendered the SARS-Co V-2 virus (COVID-19) 99.4% inactive after only 30 minutes of run time.
All treatment room surfaces, including furniture, are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized in between each session using products and methods approved by the FDA to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. In addition, we are using UV (with ozone) sterilization lights in all rooms and common areas.
Each table is covered in a new waterproof sheet and, as always, new sheets and blankets are used each session.
Each therapist is using UV sanitizer on their glasses, mask and shirt in between each client.
We are committed to continuing to provide services to our community with the most up-to-date safety precautions always in the forefront. As we learn more about COVID-19, it’s spread, new regulations, and proven methods of prevention, we will continue to adjust our policies and procedures. And, of course, we’ll keep you posted!
Have a question? Want to schedule a session? Send us a message here...
Call or Text